Diagnosed with a debilitating joint disease which left him without the use of his hind legs, Frostie the snow goat finally ditches his special cart. Edgars Mission, a nonprofit rescue farm in Australia, helped the little goat regain his mobility.
This video was made of the Amboseli Trust for Elephants (ATE). These animal protection organization finances its activities exclusively through donations. Without the help of the Rangers, the baby elephant would probably not be alive. But with patience and skill, the worst could be prevented. The reunion of mother and child is the most beautiful “thank-you” that you can imagine.
The Lost Dogs’ Home, Australia’s largest animal shelter, created “The Human Walking Program” to give office workers in Melbourne a chance to interact with dogs up for adoption. At the end of the day, every single pup found a new home.
When a couple was driving their tractor through the woods one afternoon, they came across an animal that appeared to be having some trouble. As they drove closer, they realized what they were looking at: a helpless deer had got his antlers caught in chicken wire tied to the tree, and had been stuck there for what looked like a long time. The deer was exhausted, strained and frightened, and probably starving. Then, the man became a hero.
Most Popular Videos
- Fox hunting under snow in an incredible way
- They went Wakeboarding on the Open Sea. And suddenly they…
- Irish version of the ‘Cups’ Song
- Man with Awesome Dance Moves will Amaze You
- A little girl experiences rain for the very first time
- An Engineer’s Guide to Cats
- Short animation of what happens in a man’s mind on a…
- The Cutest Animal Moments of 2013
- A group of Killer Whales circling their boat. Suddenly they…
- What if animals were round?
- Compilation of Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best coin ever spent
- Incredible before and after visual effects for the great…
- Amazing A Capella Group sings the Christmas Song
- Baby Rhino Recovering From Gunshot Wound Runs With Her…