To keep his 15 rescue cats occupied, home builder Peter Cohen has constructed elaborate catwalks, tunnels, platforms and perches throughout his California home.
A baby who was abandoned in Obninsk, Russia has a homeless cat to thank for saving his life. Masha the Cat stumbled across the baby, a boy no more than 12 weeks old, in a cardboard box left in the streets and climbed in to warm and protect him. The cat also meowed to get the attention of passersby. The baby boy was taken to one of the hospitals in Obninsk, located some 60 miles from the Russian capital. Doctors said the baby is completely healthy and feeling well. “We have received a lot of feedback from sympathizing residents, who are willing to help and ask if any food, toys and other things are needed,” a pediatric nurse told.
She is a stray cat and bites other cats. She is a loner. But this encounter changes everything in her life. As she takes care of her beloved dog and helps him is so moving. He is not just a dog, but also blind and almost deaf – This should probably be pure love. Share this unusual but beautiful pair with others.
Most Popular Videos
- Fox hunting under snow in an incredible way
- 2 Year Old Girl Teaches Choreography For Experienced Dancers
- Compilation of Clumsy Baby Elephants
- Family Of Little Owls Discover A Camera
- A Shy Brother And Sister Start Singing In The Kitchen, Once…
- The Cutest Animal Moments of 2013
- Man Turns His Home Into Cat Playland
- Baby Dwarf Goat Headbutts Horse
- They went Wakeboarding on the Open Sea. And suddenly they…
- Man with Awesome Dance Moves will Amaze You
- When I saw the end, the tears ran down my cheeks. This is…
- Homeless Cat Saves Baby From Freezing
- Baby Elephant Loves Cuddling
- These Ducks Spent Their Entire Lives As Prisoners. The First
- Incredible Smart Honey Badgers Escaping From Their Enclosure