Drones allow us to see video footage from a point of view that we have never experienced before. Watch these amazing dolphins and whales as they migrate from one place to another. There are dozens of dolphins but the video is focused on one particular “family” of whales.
In this video we can see the process of training in Cirque du Soleil with a beautiful narration collated with trust and training. It seems that circus acts that involve two people can look amazing and well coordinated only if the persons involved in that act trust each other completely.
Emmy Awards are not memorable only for the movies that get awards, it is famous for the beautiful speeches that some of the awarded people. Fred Rogers was an educator and television host that received a lifetime achievement award in 1997. Just watch his touching speech.
Time-lapse videos are always interesting to see especially when there is beautiful scenery in them. This video was taken in Yosemite national park over the course of 10 months. We can witness some amazing scenery, the changing of the seasons and the beautiful night sky.
They say – those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. In this amazing compilation we can see a lot of unselfish, helpful people who are ready to help people in need. Some of them are even ready to risk their lives to help. It is good to see that there are a lot of people like this.
Most Popular Videos
- Fox hunting under snow in an incredible way
- Irish version of the ‘Cups’ Song
- Man with Awesome Dance Moves will Amaze You
- A little girl experiences rain for the very first time
- An Engineer’s Guide to Cats
- What if animals were round?
- Short animation of what happens in a man’s mind on a…
- Adorable Talking Porcupine Loves Pumpkin
- Compilation of Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best coin ever spent
- Incredible before and after visual effects for the great…
- The Cutest Animal Moments of 2013
- Amazing A Capella Group sings the Christmas Song
- Cutest Polar Bear Family You Will Ever See
- Rescue of a homeless dog living in a trash pile