Diagnosed with a debilitating joint disease which left him without the use of his hind legs, Frostie the snow goat finally ditches his special cart. Edgars Mission, a nonprofit rescue farm in Australia, helped the little goat regain his mobility.
He is a human like any other, and yet he is unique. There are his good deeds that make him special. He knows a beaming smile on the face of a small child is something that you can buy with no money in the world. Therefore, he is a rich man. Rich in the heart.
Marlow and Frances Cowan visited the Mayo Clinic because of some investigations. While they waited for the next appointment, they did something with which they conjured up a big smile in the face to everyone present.
Most Popular Videos
- Fox hunting under snow in an incredible way
- They went Wakeboarding on the Open Sea. And suddenly they…
- Irish version of the ‘Cups’ Song
- Man with Awesome Dance Moves will Amaze You
- A little girl experiences rain for the very first time
- An Engineer’s Guide to Cats
- Short animation of what happens in a man’s mind on a…
- A group of Killer Whales circling their boat. Suddenly they…
- The Cutest Animal Moments of 2013
- What if animals were round?
- Compilation of Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Best coin ever spent
- Incredible before and after visual effects for the great…
- Amazing A Capella Group sings the Christmas Song
- Baby Rhino Recovering From Gunshot Wound Runs With Her…